The course “the Age peculiarities of man” is one of the important disciplines in the biomedical training of specialists in the field of physical culture and sports. This course gives students the opportunity to learn subjects such as physiology, sports medicine, hygiene, physiotherapy, age physiology, since the study of this course is impossible without deep system knowledge on these subjects, which is the base for exploring age-related characteristics of the human body.
The study of age-related features of the person will allow the coaches to focus on issues of primary screening and early orientation in various sports, the concepts of age, sensitive periods Continue reading
This topic is relevant because in modern adverse environmental conditions in combination with a sedentary lifestyle a person experiences a very negative impact on your body. Disrupts its normal functioning, weakens the immune system, provoking the development of various diseases.
In such conditions it is very important to apply the array of instruments that contribute to the preservation and strengthening of health of the body. A healthy person is a full-fledged member of society who has a high level of physical and mental health, good health, mental and spiritual comfort.
One of the activities that have a beneficial effect on the health of the body, is morning hygienic gymnastics. In addition to the specific effect of facilitating the transition from dormancy to a state of active wakefulness, exercise exercise increases the level of General physical activity. For the majority of the urban population morning exercise is often the only specialized medical exercise.
Like most effects on the body, exercise is only useful if it is correctly used, which takes into account the specifics of the functioning of the body after sleep, as well as the individual characteristics of a particular person. Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading