For many people, recovery after workout includes a dose of fast-acting carbohydrates. But how much do You really need carbs to eat after a workout for optimal gains?
I must confess: I love to eat sweets after a workout! If you follow any of my diets, you already know that I recommend eating high-glycemic, super absorbable carbohydrates immediately after your workout.
Except for special low-carb phases, most diets that I have compiled, incorporating doses of carbohydrates post-workout, along with creatine, protein, beta-alanine, carnitine and betaine. As a source of post-workout carbs I prefer glucose, which can be found in such supplements as Post JYM or just in candy.
Lately I received many questions about the importance of the use of carbohydrates after training. Some people doubt the influence of carbohydrate loading after Continue reading
Pregnancy – it is a period of tremendous changes in the body. And in this period all the internal forces, directly or indirectly, for the maximum benefit to the growing fetus and prepare women for childbirth. One manifestation of this is the softening of the joints in the pelvic bones, which is necessary to facilitate passage of the baby through the pelvis during childbirth. In addition to softening occurs and some stretching of the symphysis pubis, which is also quite natural. But if the tension becomes acceptable norms, we are already talking about such insidious diseases as simfatic pregnant .
The symptoms of simpatica
Simfatic rarely goes unnoticed by the woman herself. The first signs can assert themselves in the second Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading