The course “the Age peculiarities of man” is one of the important disciplines in the biomedical training of specialists in the field of physical culture and sports. This course gives students the opportunity to learn subjects such as physiology, sports medicine, hygiene, physiotherapy, age physiology, since the study of this course is impossible without deep system knowledge on these subjects, which is the base for exploring age-related characteristics of the human body.
The study of age-related features of the person will allow the coaches to focus on issues of primary screening and early orientation in various sports, the concepts of age, sensitive periods Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading
Cardio (aerobic exercise) is traditionally associated with weight loss, but this is one of the biggest misconceptions in fitness. Not knowing this, people walk for hours on the treadmill to get rid of excess fat, but it works not. Opinions about cardio for weight loss the most controversial, however, I came across a wonderful article by Steven Shaw and couldn’t resist to partially translate it. In his article, Steve is responsible for all matters concerning aerobic activity.
How much cardio is necessary for fat loss?
Many of you probably would say that a lot. Most would answer quite specifically, for example, 25-30 minutes 3-5 times/week. The correct answer is not here, because you don’t need cardio to burn fat. Let’s look at why.
What is cardio?
Aerobic exercise eyes losing weight looks like a set of light or moderate Continue reading