Pregnancy – it is a period of tremendous changes in the body. And in this period all the internal forces, directly or indirectly, for the maximum benefit to the growing fetus and prepare women for childbirth. One manifestation of this is the softening of the joints in the pelvic bones, which is necessary to facilitate passage of the baby through the pelvis during childbirth. In addition to softening occurs and some stretching of the symphysis pubis, which is also quite natural. But if the tension becomes acceptable norms, we are already talking about such insidious diseases as simfatic pregnant .
The symptoms of simpatica
Simfatic rarely goes unnoticed by the woman herself. The first signs can assert themselves in the second Continue reading
Now simply to meet a group of eccentrics who are walking around the city holding poles, similar to ski. And, believe me, laugh with them, not worth it, because You just met athletes who are committed to such a young sport like Nordic walking.
Nordic walking with poles was at the peak of popularity in the 90-ies. It is believed that initially she was not bred in individual sport, and was only
part of an overall program to maintain physical fitness professional skiers of Finland. Because snow cover on the earth’s surface all year round is not saved, and ready for the upcoming competition, they had to be always.
Now Nordic walking has already left the circle of professional sports and “went to mass”, finding a lot of her followers Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading