The course “the Age peculiarities of man” is one of the important disciplines in the biomedical training of specialists in the field of physical culture and sports. This course gives students the opportunity to learn subjects such as physiology, sports medicine, hygiene, physiotherapy, age physiology, since the study of this course is impossible without deep system knowledge on these subjects, which is the base for exploring age-related characteristics of the human body.
The study of age-related features of the person will allow the coaches to focus on issues of primary screening and early orientation in various sports, the concepts of age, sensitive periods Continue reading
Forcing yourself to exercise is not easy, most people who have decided to do regular physical exercise, patience is only enough for a couple of days or a week. Reluctance to exercise is not always the case just lazy and overly busy people who don’t have enough time. In most cases it is a sign of lack of motivation. Work, school, family, children certainly do not leave time for sports, but you can’t have many fans or to give a positive example to your child, if you ignore a healthy lifestyle. Your child drawn to the sport, start today to practice it. Clearly define the advantages of a new
lifestyle is a slim, trim figure, improving relations partner, to increase the possibility of making new acquaintances, relax on the beach, adjacent wearing fashionable clothes and an example for the education of willpower your child.
If your goal is just to lose weight and maintain a slimmer body, and not the build-up Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading