The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading
What is the best source of energy for muscles and brain? Carbs, carbs and more carbs! Although fats and proteins can also supply the body with energy, but in the body they are designed for other functions and how energy sources are not as effective compared to carbohydrates. Carbohydrates serve as fuel source for the brain and muscles. The body can
“burn” carbohydrates quickly and with very high efficiency.
What are carbohydrates?
Simple carbohydrates are a group of products containing sugar. Complex carbohydrates – a group of foods containing starch.
Simple carbohydrates found in chocolate, fruits, sugar, jam, honey, etc. They can just a few minutes “to enter the blood stream”, providing you with a “quick energy”.
Your body instantly responds to a rapid rise in blood sugar by releasing insulin, which helps cells “pick up” from the blood of excess sugar. As a result, the blood sugar is rapidly decreasing Continue reading