The heart is the organ that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in other words always. To make your heart work, as the clock is not always enough just to give up bad habits and every day to be physically active. Harmful to the heart, including and improper diet.
For example, eating too much fatty meat and dairy products can lead to higher education “harmful” cholesterol, which is deposited on
the walls of blood vessels and leads to the development of cardiovascular disease. And in fast food, fries, doughnuts, and chips – from “normal” fats and TRANS fats the result is a cocktail that can put on the blades, even the most healthy body.
And so, it is important to remember that in the issue of heart health.
– The heart must receive the necessary substances for it to work, and it needs to fully occur the transmission of impulses. Continue reading
The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading
Modern treadmill is recognized as more effective compared to other simulator that allows you to burn maximum calories in minimum time spent. The simulator has become extremely popular in upscale fitness centers and at home. Poor health and constant weight after a workout due to the fact that most people makes the mistake of thinking that knows how to walk on a treadmill.
During class you should not hold the handrails.
On a treadmill you can do a Wellness walk and not just running. For more convenient use of the simulator, the majority resorts to the help of the handrail, which is equipped with a simulator, because they feel more secure, but this is a common mistake for all involved. The body running or walking bent forward, stooped taking the position that it was not good for the body, since there is an overload of the spine. The second negative factor is that you reduce the load on the legs, holding the railing, which decreases the effectiveness of Jogging on the treadmill.
Practicing Continue reading