Elliptical trainer for weight loss . what it is and how to choose?
An elliptical trainer is one of the most popular types of sports equipment for weight loss . combines the advantages of the treadmill, stationary bike and stepper, but surpasses them in terms of performance due to the load not only lower, but also upper body. Classes on ellipsoid simulate skiing.
The advantages of elliptical trainers :
– Effective fat burning. Regular classes actively burn calories and help to fight obesity by reducing fat deposits and firming the muscles.
– Promotion of health. Cardio workout, which provide such training equipment, strengthens cardiovascular system, improves metabolism. It does not overload the spine and joints as, for example, when running.
– Compact size. Elliptical trainer it is possible to afford to have a home in the most ordinary flat.
– Versatility. When on the ellipsoid are utilized almost Continue reading
For a long time already for anybody not a secret formula, a slim and toned figure: physical activity + healthy eating. However, not everyone can find the additional funds and time to visit the gym, besides there are people who are ashamed to do in public. The solution in this situation – the purchase of equipment for home.
There are a large number of home fitness equipment, one of the most
popular is the elliptical trainer.
It combines simultaneously two types of cardio: treadmill and stepper, whereby during practice at the sports projectile utilizes all the major muscle groups, strengthens the respiratory, cardiovascular system, increases endurance.
Today on the market of sports equipment presents three types of ellipsoids:
1) mechanical . Do not require any additional power source, less popular and lower Continue reading
In order to lose weight, exercising on the elliptical trainer . need to follow a few basic principles.
No, read the article on the portal on weight loss Lose weight without problems”.
The first principle: get ready to work!
Some women can hear that to lose weight during the gym equipment does not
work. They argue that training lead, rather, to a set of muscle mass that does not allow you to become slimmer.
However, this statement is not quite true. No need to wait for the result in the first two weeks, because in practice you can have a little more to add, but this is usually caused by incorrect diet or edema.
However, after 20 days the pounds will just melt away – but this is assuming that you will be systematically addressed.
The second principle: look in the mirror, not the scales