1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading