1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading
Like many other kinds of fitness, cycle came from America. The founder of the cycle was, the American cyclist John Goldberg, a big fan of fitness. In the early 90s he designed stationary Bicycle lightweight for racing indoors, and your own style of exercise, which simulated an exciting race at the Veloz ibadah . This direction in a very short time became popular in America and later in Europe, and is called “Cycling”.
Modern Cycling – primarily this an effective group Tr tirowka on professional stationary bikes, which takes place to the accompaniment Continue reading
Cardio (aerobic exercise) is traditionally associated with weight loss, but this is one of the biggest misconceptions in fitness. Not knowing this, people walk for hours on the treadmill to get rid of excess fat, but it works not. Opinions about cardio for weight loss the most controversial, however, I came across a wonderful article by Steven Shaw and couldn’t resist to partially translate it. In his article, Steve is responsible for all matters concerning aerobic activity.
How much cardio is necessary for fat loss?
Many of you probably would say that a lot. Most would answer quite specifically, for example, 25-30 minutes 3-5 times/week. The correct answer is not here, because you don’t need cardio to burn fat. Let’s look at why.
What is cardio?
Aerobic exercise eyes losing weight looks like a set of light or moderate Continue reading