1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading
Cardio (aerobic exercise) is traditionally associated with weight loss, but this is one of the biggest misconceptions in fitness. Not knowing this, people walk for hours on the treadmill to get rid of excess fat, but it works not. Opinions about cardio for weight loss the most controversial, however, I came across a wonderful article by Steven Shaw and couldn’t resist to partially translate it. In his article, Steve is responsible for all matters concerning aerobic activity.
How much cardio is necessary for fat loss?
Many of you probably would say that a lot. Most would answer quite specifically, for example, 25-30 minutes 3-5 times/week. The correct answer is not here, because you don’t need cardio to burn fat. Let’s look at why.
What is cardio?
Aerobic exercise eyes losing weight looks like a set of light or moderate Continue reading
Beginners in fitness have prejudice: muscle pain is an indicator of the effectiveness of the workout. They are ready to spend all your time in the gym, exercising to exhaustion. Only instead of a beautiful muscular relief is the result of “productive training” becomes something nobody expected — poor health and the inability to transcend the normal flight of stairs. Not to cause harm to the body, pay attention to the replenishment of spent forces. Here are some ways to restore, that may be appropriate.
During training you are actively burn proteins and carbohydrates needed for muscle growth. To replenish nutrients and to stimulate muscle protein synthesis immediately Continue reading