If you lose 5-7% of total body weight, the snoring stops with a probability of 50%
Meditation running technique for losing weight
The great Russian physiologist I. P. Pavlov said: “the Movement can replace almost all drugs, but no drug will replace the movement.”
ORDINARY running causes an even greater impact on our bodies than walking. Much increase blood flow (and with it energybar from the environment), breathing (simultaneously, there is an intensive removal of toxins, the
entire body of capital is washed clean by the blood), and inertia force reaches much higher values than when walking.
Repeatedly increases the health effect which was noticed long ago. From Ancient Greece reached us carved in stone the words: “If you want to be strong — run, want to be beautiful — run, want to be smart— run” Continue reading
Beginners in fitness have prejudice: muscle pain is an indicator of the effectiveness of the workout. They are ready to spend all your time in the gym, exercising to exhaustion. Only instead of a beautiful muscular relief is the result of “productive training” becomes something nobody expected — poor health and the inability to transcend the normal flight of stairs. Not to cause harm to the body, pay attention to the replenishment of spent forces. Here are some ways to restore, that may be appropriate.
During training you are actively burn proteins and carbohydrates needed for muscle growth. To replenish nutrients and to stimulate muscle protein synthesis immediately Continue reading
The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading