If you lose 5-7% of total body weight, the snoring stops with a probability of 50%
Meditation running technique for losing weight
The great Russian physiologist I. P. Pavlov said: “the Movement can replace almost all drugs, but no drug will replace the movement.”
ORDINARY running causes an even greater impact on our bodies than walking. Much increase blood flow (and with it energybar from the environment), breathing (simultaneously, there is an intensive removal of toxins, the
entire body of capital is washed clean by the blood), and inertia force reaches much higher values than when walking.
Repeatedly increases the health effect which was noticed long ago. From Ancient Greece reached us carved in stone the words: “If you want to be strong — run, want to be beautiful — run, want to be smart— run” Continue reading
The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading
Participants stand/sit in a circle with trainer. The trainer instructs participants and immediately shows an example of the movement (e.g., up-down, up-down). Then the coach starts the warm-up. If participants began to talk, the coach ends the workout (at this time, it is likely that many became entangled in the movements, as they were inattentive to the movements of its neighbor to the left). The coach asks questions to the group: “Who’s confused? What prevents to do the exercise? Who is not confused? What helps everything to run exactly?”
Then the coach continues to warm up, once again repeating that workout is performed silently. At the end of the workout, the trainer asks the participants: “Raise your hands those to whom the movement is returned unchanged. Raise your hands those who returned the motion, but with changes. Raise your hands those to whom the movement is not returned”.
The bridge to the lesson theme. “It was an exercise on the distribution of attention and prioritization. Continue reading