We all know about the importance of exercise, but are often faced with the question about what to eat before and after workout, and how long to wait after eating before you go to the gym? Does it matter? Yes, indeed, as the food is largely “responsible” for how effective your workout! Diet and exercise go hand in hand, and if you know that it is advisable to eat 5 times a day, moderate portions, you also need to know how much and what is before getting into the gym, so you can derive maximum benefit from your workout. Exercise on a full stomach will make you sluggish, and malnutrition will not give you enough power to complete
the workout. The same applies to food and after sports activities. So what kind of food you should choose as your main diet before training and after?
The foods that you eat before exercising, as well as their volume, give us a lot of questions. If you consume a lot of food just before going Continue reading
Pregnancy – it is a period of tremendous changes in the body. And in this period all the internal forces, directly or indirectly, for the maximum benefit to the growing fetus and prepare women for childbirth. One manifestation of this is the softening of the joints in the pelvic bones, which is necessary to facilitate passage of the baby through the pelvis during childbirth. In addition to softening occurs and some stretching of the symphysis pubis, which is also quite natural. But if the tension becomes acceptable norms, we are already talking about such insidious diseases as simfatic pregnant .
The symptoms of simpatica
Simfatic rarely goes unnoticed by the woman herself. The first signs can assert themselves in the second Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading