Now simply to meet a group of eccentrics who are walking around the city holding poles, similar to ski. And, believe me, laugh with them, not worth it, because You just met athletes who are committed to such a young sport like Nordic walking.
Nordic walking with poles was at the peak of popularity in the 90-ies. It is believed that initially she was not bred in individual sport, and was only
part of an overall program to maintain physical fitness professional skiers of Finland. Because snow cover on the earth’s surface all year round is not saved, and ready for the upcoming competition, they had to be always.
Now Nordic walking has already left the circle of professional sports and “went to mass”, finding a lot of her followers Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading
The heart is the organ that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in other words always. To make your heart work, as the clock is not always enough just to give up bad habits and every day to be physically active. Harmful to the heart, including and improper diet.
For example, eating too much fatty meat and dairy products can lead to higher education “harmful” cholesterol, which is deposited on
the walls of blood vessels and leads to the development of cardiovascular disease. And in fast food, fries, doughnuts, and chips – from “normal” fats and TRANS fats the result is a cocktail that can put on the blades, even the most healthy body.
And so, it is important to remember that in the issue of heart health.
– The heart must receive the necessary substances for it to work, and it needs to fully occur the transmission of impulses. Continue reading