The course “the Age peculiarities of man” is one of the important disciplines in the biomedical training of specialists in the field of physical culture and sports. This course gives students the opportunity to learn subjects such as physiology, sports medicine, hygiene, physiotherapy, age physiology, since the study of this course is impossible without deep system knowledge on these subjects, which is the base for exploring age-related characteristics of the human body.
The study of age-related features of the person will allow the coaches to focus on issues of primary screening and early orientation in various sports, the concepts of age, sensitive periods Continue reading
The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading
The concept of hormones, their biological role.
ENDOCRINE SYSTEM – system of glands that produce hormones and secrete them directly into the blood. These glands, called endocrine glands or ductless, have no excretory ducts; they are located in different parts of the body, but functionally closely related. The figure shows the location of major endocrine glands in the human body. Absent the figure the pineal gland (epiphysis), studied enough, but now it belongs to the endocrine system. This gland is a small formation in the midbrain, and in mammals, it plays a role in neuroendocrine transducer, which goes from the eye through the brain Continue reading