For many people, recovery after workout includes a dose of fast-acting carbohydrates. But how much do You really need carbs to eat after a workout for optimal gains?
I must confess: I love to eat sweets after a workout! If you follow any of my diets, you already know that I recommend eating high-glycemic, super absorbable carbohydrates immediately after your workout.
Except for special low-carb phases, most diets that I have compiled, incorporating doses of carbohydrates post-workout, along with creatine, protein, beta-alanine, carnitine and betaine. As a source of post-workout carbs I prefer glucose, which can be found in such supplements as Post JYM or just in candy.
Lately I received many questions about the importance of the use of carbohydrates after training. Some people doubt the influence of carbohydrate loading after Continue reading
The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading
Advantages: good for mom and baby.
Disadvantages: take up too much space in the apartment.
“Fitball I bought another pregnancy because I read a lot of interesting and useful. Started using shortly before birth — because of the big belly I was comfortable to sit on it in front of the computer. Since I had surgery and stitches, to sit on the chairs is strictly not allowed as much as 3 months, but it’s hard! But on the fitball doctor to be allowed,
because it is soft. Had to feed the baby right on the ball. As to the loss, and then fitball became indispensable. Like many moms, belly sagged heavily, and on the sides of the formed folds of fat. I rocked the press on the ball, and within 2 months the stomach was almost like before the birth! Now begin to engage on the ball with the child, as demonstrated by a local pediatrician, loves and saves time and money (no need to invite the massage Continue reading