Experts recommend to train on an empty stomach. 2 hours before classes need to be supported, providing the body’s energy supply.
Basic nutrition athlete – vegetable and animal food. It should include carbohydrates (55-60%), fats (30%), positively influencing the energy balance in the body, as well as the proteins (15 %) – essential muscle builders.
If the training is short and intense (bike riding, running, sports walking for 30-35 minutes), it makes sense to choose products with index from 65 to 130, if prolonged (endurance) average – with an index below 65.
Raises the question of the consumption of potatoes and white bread, the most advanced of attendees, sports complexes from them trying to refuse. Continue reading
For anybody not a secret that the run – this is the most common and affordable way of maintaining fitness. You can run anywhere, on rough terrain, on asphalt, on a special coating on the stadium, on the treadmill at home or at the fitness club. One of the integral part of running is shoes. Shoes for running is a very important detail for people who take care of their physical shape and health.
The range of running shoes on the market is very large. All the leading manufacturers of sports shoes each year, present a huge variety of models of running shoes for training at different levels, whether it be a light jog or serious training to compete.
Modern technology combined with impeccable quality and reliability allow you to turn the process of training in an easy but not uncomfortable ride.
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading