1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading
If you decide to comprehend a world of harmony of mind and body through yoga. we recommend that you start what is called a common developmental yoga at home. Everyone who decided to start this fascinating journey, the question is – how to do yoga at home. There are a few nuances that should be considered for those who want to practice yoga at home.
First, time. Many to question whether it is possible to do yoga at home will answer in the negative, only due to the fact that people are extremely difficult to find a way to break away from household chores and devote 20
minutes to myself. It really is not easy, so we recommend you to do yoga in the morning. In the morning, your head is still loaded with thoughts, problems, events. In the morning you can get up a little earlier and grab these two ten minutes of the universe. Besides morning yoga will improve your spirit all day.
Cardio (aerobic exercise) is traditionally associated with weight loss, but this is one of the biggest misconceptions in fitness. Not knowing this, people walk for hours on the treadmill to get rid of excess fat, but it works not. Opinions about cardio for weight loss the most controversial, however, I came across a wonderful article by Steven Shaw and couldn’t resist to partially translate it. In his article, Steve is responsible for all matters concerning aerobic activity.
How much cardio is necessary for fat loss?
Many of you probably would say that a lot. Most would answer quite specifically, for example, 25-30 minutes 3-5 times/week. The correct answer is not here, because you don’t need cardio to burn fat. Let’s look at why.
What is cardio?
Aerobic exercise eyes losing weight looks like a set of light or moderate Continue reading