Training on a treadmill prefer to spend many visitors to gyms, as it allows you to more accurately define the parameters of the load, to calculate calories burned and more natural from the point of view of the movements of its constituent. However, as shown, only a small percentage among those engaged able to withstand greater for the duration of the training at the simulator. The reason for that monotony. So to all those people who want to get the planned result by means of exercises on a treadmill, but don’t wish to endure the monotony, it is recommended to make your workout the maximum change.
Experts in the field of fitness is recommended to plan the scenario classes in the following three areas. Option # 1 – constantly change direction. How unusual it may seem, it is a really effective way not only to add variety to a workout on a treadmill, but also significantly increase the coverage of the study area. What about the playbook. The first five minutes of class, you must go to mid-tempo, slightly increasing Continue reading
Experts recommend to train on an empty stomach. 2 hours before classes need to be supported, providing the body’s energy supply.
Basic nutrition athlete – vegetable and animal food. It should include carbohydrates (55-60%), fats (30%), positively influencing the energy balance in the body, as well as the proteins (15 %) – essential muscle builders.
If the training is short and intense (bike riding, running, sports walking for 30-35 minutes), it makes sense to choose products with index from 65 to 130, if prolonged (endurance) average – with an index below 65.
Raises the question of the consumption of potatoes and white bread, the most advanced of attendees, sports complexes from them trying to refuse. Continue reading
1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading