The course “the Age peculiarities of man” is one of the important disciplines in the biomedical training of specialists in the field of physical culture and sports. This course gives students the opportunity to learn subjects such as physiology, sports medicine, hygiene, physiotherapy, age physiology, since the study of this course is impossible without deep system knowledge on these subjects, which is the base for exploring age-related characteristics of the human body.
The study of age-related features of the person will allow the coaches to focus on issues of primary screening and early orientation in various sports, the concepts of age, sensitive periods Continue reading
Health has always been valued by people is very high. Significantly higher gold and gems and only having lost this treasure, you know, as was rich!
Health is the primary Foundation of life, on which we can build a professional career, happy family and much, much more, including a phenomenal muscles. And aerobic exercise, like Jogging, there is
indispensable. They are able to really rejuvenate the heart with 5-10 years! It old saves stamina and remains healthy.
Today, Jogging is one of the most economical and readily available sports. A minimum of equipment, a little knowledge and no special requirements for weather conditions.
Despite this, running is one of the most effective ways of targeted training of the heart. He actively contributes to the prevention of cardiovascular disease, boosts the metabolism of the heart muscle, prevents sclerotic vascular occlusion and infarction. Targeted training in running reduce heart rate, as when you perform Continue reading
The first aid teacher
1. Rules of conduct for teachers
2. General safety requirements
The list of references
The basic directions of activity of educational institution in the field of labour protection are:
– the priority of preserving life and health of workers
administration office of labor protection;
– administrative supervision and control over observance of requirements of labor protection;
– investigation and registration of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The teacher must:
– to comply with the requirements of the protection labour;
– the right to use means of individual and collective protection;
– be trained in safe methods and receptions of performance of works, training on occupational safety Continue reading