Experts recommend to train on an empty stomach. 2 hours before classes need to be supported, providing the body’s energy supply.
Basic nutrition athlete – vegetable and animal food. It should include carbohydrates (55-60%), fats (30%), positively influencing the energy balance in the body, as well as the proteins (15 %) – essential muscle builders.
If the training is short and intense (bike riding, running, sports walking for 30-35 minutes), it makes sense to choose products with index from 65 to 130, if prolonged (endurance) average – with an index below 65.
Raises the question of the consumption of potatoes and white bread, the most advanced of attendees, sports complexes from them trying to refuse. Continue reading
Elliptical trainer for weight loss . what it is and how to choose?
An elliptical trainer is one of the most popular types of sports equipment for weight loss . combines the advantages of the treadmill, stationary bike and stepper, but surpasses them in terms of performance due to the load not only lower, but also upper body. Classes on ellipsoid simulate skiing.
The advantages of elliptical trainers :
– Effective fat burning. Regular classes actively burn calories and help to fight obesity by reducing fat deposits and firming the muscles.
– Promotion of health. Cardio workout, which provide such training equipment, strengthens cardiovascular system, improves metabolism. It does not overload the spine and joints as, for example, when running.
– Compact size. Elliptical trainer it is possible to afford to have a home in the most ordinary flat.
– Versatility. When on the ellipsoid are utilized almost Continue reading
For a long time already for anybody not a secret formula, a slim and toned figure: physical activity + healthy eating. However, not everyone can find the additional funds and time to visit the gym, besides there are people who are ashamed to do in public. The solution in this situation – the purchase of equipment for home.
There are a large number of home fitness equipment, one of the most
popular is the elliptical trainer.
It combines simultaneously two types of cardio: treadmill and stepper, whereby during practice at the sports projectile utilizes all the major muscle groups, strengthens the respiratory, cardiovascular system, increases endurance.
Today on the market of sports equipment presents three types of ellipsoids:
1) mechanical . Do not require any additional power source, less popular and lower Continue reading