1. Watch for fires and stoves. Better be dug place the fire so that sparks don’t set fire to dry grass nearby. After Parking always fill the fire with water. Sometimes in popular tourist areas there are already places where have already divorced the fire. If possible it is better to find such a place. Especially because this is usually the best place for Parking, why reinvent the wheel.
2. Do not cut live trees. Usually everywhere there are dead branches.
3. If after Parking You have unnecessary plastic and paper — gently burn them.
4. If You have left after eating unnecessary cans — burn them in the fire to black, slusnyte with a rock or an axe then bury.
5. Do not leave behind trash. Away in the woods usually no one. Mountains of garbage leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Want to find an untouched piece of nature.
6. Not worth it to destroy built up places for drinking water and recreation.
7. Do not contaminate springs, streams, and mineral springs. You of them Continue reading
If you decide to comprehend a world of harmony of mind and body through yoga. we recommend that you start what is called a common developmental yoga at home. Everyone who decided to start this fascinating journey, the question is – how to do yoga at home. There are a few nuances that should be considered for those who want to practice yoga at home.
First, time. Many to question whether it is possible to do yoga at home will answer in the negative, only due to the fact that people are extremely difficult to find a way to break away from household chores and devote 20
minutes to myself. It really is not easy, so we recommend you to do yoga in the morning. In the morning, your head is still loaded with thoughts, problems, events. In the morning you can get up a little earlier and grab these two ten minutes of the universe. Besides morning yoga will improve your spirit all day.
The heart is the organ that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in other words always. To make your heart work, as the clock is not always enough just to give up bad habits and every day to be physically active. Harmful to the heart, including and improper diet.
For example, eating too much fatty meat and dairy products can lead to higher education “harmful” cholesterol, which is deposited on
the walls of blood vessels and leads to the development of cardiovascular disease. And in fast food, fries, doughnuts, and chips – from “normal” fats and TRANS fats the result is a cocktail that can put on the blades, even the most healthy body.
And so, it is important to remember that in the issue of heart health.
– The heart must receive the necessary substances for it to work, and it needs to fully occur the transmission of impulses. Continue reading